The growing concern about the Coronavirus and the unprecedented precautionary measures being implemented are changing the way we all do business and also impacting our personal lives. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and the State of Florida regarding COVID-19.
The well being of all our team members and our clients is our top concern. We wanted to take a moment to share information with you on what we at Omega Technology Solutions are doing to continue to provide services to our customers.
- We will be restricting all non-emergency onsite visits for our support engineers.
- We have advised our staff to avoid non-urgent personal travel.
- We will restrict access to our office to team members only. We ask if you have a support need to please contact us via the Help Desk ([email protected]) or call 844.663.4248
- We have restricted in-person meetings, we will rely on online conference calls.
- The majority of our staff will be working remotely.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing issues.
- We have supplied hand sanitizers around our office and are encouraging good hygiene.
- We have increased our already stringent office cleaning and sanitation.
We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC and local, state and federal governments and will evolve our procedures as needed. We will continue to keep you up to date on this page. Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique and evolving times.
Please be safe and we wish you the best.